Friday, March 27, 2009

Grammy spends time with Chloe













9 comments:

Terry said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her.

Jean said...

Oh my gosh...she is so cute! I can't wait to get to see her in person and hold her!

ELIZEM said...

She is really sweet looking! Such a cutie!

Emily said...

I know you are having fun. I love the headbands. They are my favorite.

Libbi said...

I am so glad you got to spend time with little Chloe! She is really darling! and your boys all look so happy...I also love the headbands!

Kristen Edwards said...

I love the headbands too! My friend gave them to me and I was so excited because I have been wanting to get big bows for her with the band. I was so happy to have her here and I am so thankful for Kim's help. I will update my blog soon and post some better looking pictures of me with my baby girl.

DeeDee said...

What a little doll! I love the headbands, too, and what cute ones. Love the big bows (almost "hunka'" bows). Nothing like them for little girls. Kim you look natural. There's just something about little girls (and boys, too). They're all very special. Know Jared is thrilled and she'll be a "daddy's girl". Has he played his ukelele for her?

jacob said...

bi love the chloester.

myglorydays said...

What a beauty! Are parents getting younger or am I really that old? Do not answer that...I feel my age today :) Congrats on a beautiful granddaughter.