Lots of love and stitches went into this little blessing dress. I can hardly wait to welcome our beautiful little Chloe Abigail Edwards into our lives. Grammy is counting down the days! ( Photos of bonnet and jacket in the making.)
Oh Kim....how beautiful is that??? I love it and I know Chloe will look like a beautiful litle princess on her blessing day! What a great talent you have!!!
I know you are so excited to have a new granddaughter! I was just thinking the other day how you had 1 daughter and 4 sons and now you are going to have 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson! Anyhow the dress is beautiful!
I am so happy you have girls to sew for and create such gorgeous clothes!! I remember how LaNelle and Patti always cherished their "Aunt Kim" dresses...we can't wait to see Chloe!!
Once again you have outdone yourself. How fortunate your little grandaughters are. You are so very talented. What a blessing God gave you when he passed out the special talents and most especially because He knew that you would use them.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh it is soooo pretty!!
Oh Kim....how beautiful is that??? I love it and I know Chloe will look like a beautiful litle princess on her blessing day! What a great talent you have!!!
I know you are so excited to have a new granddaughter! I was just thinking the other day how you had 1 daughter and 4 sons and now you are going to have 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson! Anyhow the dress is beautiful!
I am so happy you have girls to sew for and create such gorgeous clothes!! I remember how LaNelle and Patti always cherished their "Aunt Kim" dresses...we can't wait to see Chloe!!
What a beautiful dress! You are SO talented!
Once again you have outdone yourself. How fortunate your little grandaughters are. You are so very talented. What a blessing God gave you when he passed out the special talents and most especially because He knew that you would use them.
Post a Comment