Awwww....that picture is so cute! Kaitlyn reminds me so much of you...I think it is her eyes! Y'all were so cute...have you ever noticed that Momma always did our hair the same way???? hahahaha!
In this picture there was no hair to do!Weren't my babies precious? I told you from day one that Katlyn looked like grammp! And we know who Sarah Beth looks like! love, momma
You are a hoot!!! OF COURSE it is Elizabeth LaNelle in pink and Kim LOUISE in blue...hahahahahaha look, even then I had a big belly and WHO CUT OUR BANGS????????? Where did you get these and I want copies!
I'm guessing you and libbi. The one of the left looks like several of libbi's kids and the one on the right looks slightly like my baby pictures with a touch of kaitlyn. (now to check the other comments and see if i'm right).
Yes I was. I got my name from my two aunts - Elizabeth LaNelle and Jean Carolyn. And WOW - so many people see the Kaitlyn - Mom connection. (I saw LaNelle in Libbi first, but then saw Sarah Beth next.)
Beth and Kaitlyn have that exact same expression!!! even to the stance..I have seen that in both of them...funny how that is...I always wonder what we do that our great great great grandparents did???
11 comments:
Kinda looks like aunt libbi and aunt kim but no one kill me if it's not.
My but Kaitlyn looks like Grammy in this picture. I'm with Emily - looks like Libbi and Kim to me. Gosh, they were cute.
Awwww....that picture is so cute! Kaitlyn reminds me so much of you...I think it is her eyes! Y'all were so cute...have you ever noticed that Momma always did our hair the same way???? hahahaha!
In this picture there was no hair to do!Weren't my babies precious?
I told you from day one that Katlyn looked like grammp! And we know who Sarah Beth looks like! love, momma
You are a hoot!!! OF COURSE it is Elizabeth LaNelle in pink and Kim LOUISE in blue...hahahahahaha look, even then I had a big belly and WHO CUT OUR BANGS????????? Where did you get these and I want copies!
SO I have a question where Beth and Lanelle both named after Libbi? I never realized that Libby was short for Elizabeth.
I'm guessing you and libbi. The one of the left looks like several of libbi's kids and the one on the right looks slightly like my baby pictures with a touch of kaitlyn. (now to check the other comments and see if i'm right).
Yes I was. I got my name from my two aunts - Elizabeth LaNelle and Jean Carolyn.
And WOW - so many people see the Kaitlyn - Mom connection. (I saw LaNelle in Libbi first, but then saw Sarah Beth next.)
Rob says Sarah Beth and Kaitlyn, but obviously the picture is faded, so it must be Libbi and Grammy.
Grandma never was very good at hairdos! Poor Kaitlyn has the same hair on top. Nice to know it will eventually turn in nice hair.
Beth and Kaitlyn have that exact same expression!!! even to the stance..I have seen that in both of them...funny how that is...I always wonder what we do that our great great great grandparents did???
Post a Comment