Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday afternoon in the South

What do you do after a big Sunday dinner in the south?
It seems to be contagious at our house...


Jacob taking a brief moment to recharge.

The Bishop when he finally gets to come home after Church.

Will enjoying that post mission naptime.

Uncle Pete taking a break after his Sat. trip to the beach with his new toy. Sorry to say he reported- no success this time. ( Check out Libbi's blog if you need explanation.)"Teen" Davey boy doesn't miss any opportunity for rest!

And for the cutest pair of the day....Sara Beth and Conner. (Remember when you had that much energy and carefree smiles.) I am so glad they could come and visit today.

6 comments:

Marissa and Adeline said...

The picture of Jerry doesn't surprise me at all! Remember when we all got together onetime and he was sleeping in the middle of the floor and a plastic cup was his pillow? I guess the boys are more like Jerry!

Jean said...

I love everyone sleeping except for SB and Connor and of course, you! haahaha! I would be the one taking the 3 hour nap! I'm so glad everyone had a good day! Sorry to hear that Pete didn't find a treasure..hahaha!

ELIZEM said...

Looks like our house on sunday afternoons. Everyone asleep but mikey normally.

Libbi said...

I wish I could have been there! Thanks for taking such good care of my family! Love you!

Libbi said...

and Will is still GORGEOUS just like he always was...

Grandma Ard said...

I can remember how you used to take a nap every Sunday afternoon! I am glad that Sunday is a dy of rest. the dress for Chloe is just beautiful! I believe it is my favorite of the dresses you ahve made! I love you, Momma (the twins look like they are having so much fun!