What an absolute beauty...Grammy and Granddaddy look very happy with their new granddaughter and Jared doesn't look old enough to be a daddy...I remember when he was born...geez, how the time does fly!!! Chloe is a beautiful addition to our family! Welcome baby Chloe!!!
She is so adorable! And Mama and Daddy look so proud, so does Granddaddy Edwards! Thank you for getting the pictures out so fast. We think she is precious. love, Great grandma and gramps!!!
She is adorable and I know because I held her tonight...oh how sweet!!! and Jared does indeed look young but so happy and grown up at the same time. Sweet Kristen is tired but they are going to be FAB-u-lous parents!! Congrats on that sweet sweet baby girl!
I always liked that you look too young to be a grandma! Chloe is so cute with that little round face and those fat cheeks! It's fun to see Jared so happy and to have his first kid. I hope she's as easy as Seth was for us...it'll make the transition easier.
She is beautiful Aunt Kim! I know everyone is excited to have her join our family... I can't wait to see her when I get back home! I love you and miss you!
10 comments:
What an absolute beauty...Grammy and Granddaddy look very happy with their new granddaughter and Jared doesn't look old enough to be a daddy...I remember when he was born...geez, how the time does fly!!! Chloe is a beautiful addition to our family! Welcome baby Chloe!!!
She is so adorable! And Mama and Daddy look so proud, so does Granddaddy Edwards! Thank you for getting the pictures out so fast. We think she is precious. love, Great grandma and gramps!!!
Oh my gosh chloe is sooooo cute! What good parents Jared and Kristen are going to be to her!
Congrats Grandpa and Grandma! That is very cool! She is precious.
She is adorable and I know because I held her tonight...oh how sweet!!! and Jared does indeed look young but so happy and grown up at the same time. Sweet Kristen is tired but they are going to be FAB-u-lous parents!! Congrats on that sweet sweet baby girl!
oh and Jerry looks like a grandpa but KIM...please, you look like a young MAMA not granny!!! brat
I always liked that you look too young to be a grandma! Chloe is so cute with that little round face and those fat cheeks! It's fun to see Jared so happy and to have his first kid. I hope she's as easy as Seth was for us...it'll make the transition easier.
She looks so cute. I know ya'll are so happy. Have fun with her.
Oh she is so adorable! Congratulations Kim! I'm glad you got to go see her so we could "see" her too in your pics!
She is beautiful Aunt Kim! I know everyone is excited to have her join our family... I can't wait to see her when I get back home! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment