Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

Our first stop was a visit to see Chloe.
She is such a sweet baby!
David stayed in Columbia to spend time with his siblings and we brought back our Grandbailey's

We enjoyed our little visit with Kristen and Chloe. We are so glad that Kristen is feeling good again . ( We hope Chloe inherits her Mom's pretty smile!) We missed seeing Jared b/c he was at work.
We were glad to see Will and wish him good luck as he set off for his first day at his new job.
Baby chloe was so cute snoozing on her bobby pillow
She was wearing her darling outfit picked out by Sarah Beth


Seth likes that at Grammy and Granddaddy's everynight is movie night!
Carolyn loves staying in her pj's all morning

Kaitlyn thinks life is always better with a few snacks!
Carolyn and Granddaddy warm up with a little Tom and Jerry
Natalie loved playing with her Momma's old Carolina cheerleader doll
( She insisted the doll have her picture made)
Seth and Grandaddy sneak off the loft to play a game without the girls.
Kaitlyn and Natalie with their cup of morning moo- Kaitlyn must have chocolate and Natalie must have white.

6 comments:

Jean said...

Oh you are going to have such a great spring break with the kids! They are all so cute....I smile thinking of how much fun I am sure it is at your house; albeit, a very busy house..hahahaha! Give everyone of them a kiss for me! Baby Chloe is already getting so bit and what a doll! Have fun this week!!!! Dye lots of easter eggs!!

Marissa and Adeline said...

I am sure you are enjoying those grandbabies! Did Beth and Rob go out of town? Chloe is so cute!

Libbi said...

I am trying not to be jealous...I miss my little Kalib and was suppose to see him last week but...I was in Clemson instead. BUT, I am happy for you and how AWESOME for Beth and Rob!

Libbi said...

oh, and Kristen looks fabulous and where is Will working?

kim e said...

Beth and Rob are painting some rooms in their house to get it on the market. (They have definitely out grown their little starter home! They will hopefully be finished by Thurs. so they can come down and enjoy the Easter weekend. Will got a job where Jared works and says it looks like a good fit for him.

Marissa and Adeline said...

That is so nice of you to watch the kids for them! It isn't fun trying to paint with kids around!