Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah ( And Michael)



David and I went to the beach this morning and sent Noah a "smiley balloon" for his birthday.
We attached a note that said:

In Memory of Noah Thomas Coombs July 28, 2001-July 6, 2007
He loved Happy balloons!
If you find this balloon please call 919-269-0543 and wish his Mom a happy day, Thanks.

Here are our photos. ( When I got home and looked at my photos, I realized a little messanger appeared in the sky and maybe helped to take Noah his balloon!)
Take a look......

Under the Cherry Grove Pier

We miss you Noah

See our note

Ok, Noah here it comes.....

Going up, up and up!


Almost there!


I think someone came by to lend a wing from above.

We love you, our little Noah boy!

You will forever live in our hearts......

Love Aunt Kim, Uncle Jerry and David













3 comments:

MAC said...

The tears are falling as I write this but not for sadness but joy...Oh Kim and David and Jerry...how do I thank you for remembering my wonderful little boy. He loved smiley balloons and he loved his family...thank you for giving him that most wonderful gift...I know he saw it and smiled. What a great birthday present...thanks from the bottom of my heart. I love you!

Jean said...

Hey...that first comment was from me but I didn't realize Mikey's account was up...thank you! We are going to celebrate with Michael at Fuddruckers and their great FF.

Libbi said...

What a great idea to add a note...I sent up a balloon but didn't think of the note but I will from now on...GREAT IDEA (must have been David's idea!) JK