Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th

Jared and Kristen and Jacob and friends came for the holiday. We had hotdogs and Handy Pak Chili, watermellon and lots of desserts! We finally tried out the pool. The boys drug out the old nintendo, played wiffle ball, watched Nathan's hotdog eatting contest on TV, played on the beach , Kristen watched Andy Griffeth with Jerry and the loft made a great place for an afternoon nap.
Here are a few photos:






3 comments:

Libbi said...

Kristin and Jared are such a cute couple!!!!

Jean said...

I am glad you had your boys down for the 4th...everyone looked like they had a nice relaxing day. I agree..Kristen and Jared do make a very cute couple...now Jacob just needs to find the right one....hmmmm!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

poor jacob...always getting ragged on. david looks scorched! Does he know how to use sunscreen? (I'd think after your scin scare we'd all be more careful...but then now I'm nagging at david who always always get it!) :) I like the bathroom picture and the loft picture - such interesting shots. Who was the girl near Bryant?