Monday, July 14, 2008

Youth Conference



Jerry and I were chaperons at David's first youth conference at Furman University. It was a long drive but we had a good time with 19 youth from our ward. I forgot how busy 3 days could be so filled with activites and dances. I was ready to get back to a nice private bathroom and my nice comfortable bed. (Dorm living and hall bathrooms get old real fast!)



3 comments:

Jean said...

Looks like ya'll had a good time at youth conference. I always loved those when I was a teenager. You and Jerry seemed to have survived.

ELIZEM said...

i went to my first youth conference last year, and i had a BLAST! i made a whole lot of friends in the stake (especially guys-haha). i wish momma and daddy could have gone to mine-JK! Well, from the pictures it looks like u, uncle jerry, and david all had a good time! luv all of yall and hope to c u soon- emmi! :P

Libbi said...

love the skirt!!!! and Jerry is ALMOST smiling...good sport for going Kim...now go to my blog and play the memory game