Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bailey's come to play



Thought you might like to see some little beach babies having fun in the sun! We played in the sand and mostly took turns being body guard to Kaitlyn who had no fear of the beautiful ocean waves and could take those chubby legs for a fast run right into them. David even decided to give up some sleep and wake up early to come and join us for a morning on the beach.
2008 Swimsuit models
A trip to Broadway at the beach

2 comments:

Jean said...

What adorable pictures!!! They look like they had a ball at the beach and enjoyed all the ocean had to offer! The kids were so cute and I loved their big smiles, cute bathing suits, and great poses! Glad you were able to spend the whole week with them!

Libbi said...

Oh how adorable!! I think you should take Seth (and the others) picture at that pier every year to mark their growth!!!! I wish we could have been there!