Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer days

The summer is moving way to fast but it has been so much fun. I have enjoyed getting to see so many family members as they come to enjoy the sunny beach. David went to scout camp for a week and enjoyed the hot sticky buggy woods. We went up on Wed. for family night. Jean and family came, Grandma and Gramps ,Libbi and family, DT and DD and Kerry and family. Make sure you check out David and Patti's shoulder of their sand treasure. Also Libbi won the prize for the coolest seashell!

Enjoy the photos:



















4 comments:

Libbi said...

ok I guess that picture of me and DT and Pete was so STUNNING it had to be shown twice...you little skinny BRAT!!! (but I love you anyway!)

Jean said...

The photos were cute. We had a good time at the beach and are looking forward already to our return next year.

kim e said...

Sorry about the double photo Libbi, I fixed it! I will have to add another lovely one!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

stunning...libbi's so funny.
Who has the dead crab in that picture? (David is getting so tall).