I experienced playing the Wii for the first time, playing bowling. That was the coolest game! I have never found interest in game systems but I think Santa might need to drop a Wii off at our house this year. It was even neater playing it in Shug's media room on the huge screen.
Here are a few photos:
Going into the game. John, Paul, David, Shug, Trish and Jerry.
David playing racing on the Wii
Jerry and David cooling it on the deck while Shug cooks hamburgers.
7 comments:
Look like fun! I have always wanted to go to a braves game! I have to agree with you when it comes to the Wii. I despise video games but would love to have a Wii, I played the boxing game and felt like I was getting the best workout I had ever gotten!
I am so glad ya'll had a fun and relaxing time at Shug and Trish's house. It was a much needed and well deserved mini vacation. We are hoping Santa will bring us a Wii system too...I love the bowling game. It is so much fun! You can really do a lot of fun things that are interactive with those systems and you like to be active...hehehe! You will need another break soon so don't wait so long to go back!
Looks like fun was had by all. We love the Braves win or lose, firworks, no stress & definitely our Wii. Bishops need all the fun weekends they can get.
When you come in town to see Jean, come over with Jean & Jeff & play Wii. We love the sports games too Mark has bowled 1 pin from a perfect game. haha!
I am so glad you had a good time...y'all needed it! and we love the Wii too but it's so expensive...maybe it will be less this year!!!
i wish they lived closer. shug and dad are always such fun together.
I wish they were too! Maybe when they retire! I know Dad has always wanted to move back to SC!
Hey you guys! Amanda has been prodding me to explore family/friends' blogs. How fun to see photos of my fun cousins! Kim, I understand you are hosting my Daddy and Uncle Deani for a few nights - that should provide interesting conversation! Love to all my Edwards cousins! Sandy
Post a Comment