What Thanksgiving brought our way this year.
A dozen under one roof so what did we do.....
We settled in for a few days of family fun....
We played......
We laughed and smiled....
We bundled up in warm hats....
or just created our own hat....
Watched movies til we fell asleep.....
found our spot to settle down for a rest....
loved the cool outdoors.....
carved a little turkey leg or two..... 
showed off our skills at cooking pie.....
had a few rounds of competition.....
and some brotherly competition.....
Dressed in our Sunday best, filled the first two rows at church and worshiped together.
and that takes you to the end of our vist.....

We laughed and smiled....
We bundled up in warm hats....
or just created our own hat....
Watched movies til we fell asleep.....
found our spot to settle down for a rest....
loved the cool outdoors.....
carved a little turkey leg or two..... 
showed off our skills at cooking pie.....
had a few rounds of competition.....
and some brotherly competition.....
Dressed in our Sunday best, filled the first two rows at church and worshiped together.
and that takes you to the end of our vist.....
We are thankful for our wonderful family and are so grateful for so many to love!

3 comments:
Oh those pictures were so great and made me wish I could have been there to celebrate with your family...I love them all so much! I loved Carolyn's Sunday dress...you must have picked that out! Everyone looked like they had a great time and it was a fun filled Thanksgiving week-end!
oh how fun! I am so glad y'all enjoyed each other!
I loved all of your pictures and it looked like so much fun. But two things stuck out: 1. the Wii is definitly the most fun video game thing every invented. I hate video games, but the Wii is just too fun. and 2. I want Carolyn's sunday dress! haha...yes I know I'm an adult, but I would so wear it if they made it in my size!
Post a Comment