Here are the names of Santa's reindeer just in case you forgot one or two. I wasn't sure about a couple so after a little search, here goes for the record:
Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupit and Donder and Blitzen but the most famous Reindeer of all......Rudolf the red nose reindeer.
Hope you have time to watch a few holiday classics. We have watched "It's a wonderful Life" and "Mr. Kreuger's Christmas".
Let me know what Christmas movies you have seen so far. Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer, Santa Clause, Santa Clause 2, Santa Clause 3, Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
We also watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" both the animated one and the movie and "Miracle on 34th Street" I usually wait until the week before Christmas to watch "It's a Wonderful Life". I love Christmas movies!
we've seen miracle on 34th street (actually just me and carolyn), it's a wonderful life, the kids have seen frosty and rudolph and (charlie brown will be tuesday), and some hallmark channel movie (moonlight and mistletoe - which rob fell asleep to!), and the last half of the abc move last night (saving christmas i think?)
why did you look up the reindeer?
I looked up the reindeer b/c when I started saying them in my mind I kept leaving out 2... I've got them down now though!
Post a Comment