Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ending 2008 and Looking forward to 2009

Some pictures from the Christmas Holiday. I did not get everyone's picture, but I am sure if you visit other family bloggs you will see lots more.



Jacob came late on Christmas Eve and had to leave the morning after Christmas but we were happy to have him home. ( David was especially glad to have a brother around!)

Jacob, Jerry and David


Laurel, Grandma, Gramps and Floyd.

FLoyd
David and Katie play tailgate golf
Dee Dee gets a new hat
Daddy Tom relaxes in his chair.

Gramps enjoying the quiet Sunday afternoon.
Grandma and David - the tailgate golf CHAMPIONS!



Kim and David



Kristen and Jared and Chloe growing along!



We ended 2008 with a visit to Columbia to see our grandchildren and now we are excited for the new year as we look forward to Will's return on Jan. 27 and the birth of our new granddaughter in March.







































1 comment:

Libbi said...

I am soooo glad David liked his tailgate golf...I talked Dee Dee into buying that..we LOVE it(of course ours is Clemson orange) and it is addicting...I am the champion at our house!! Kristen looks fabulous and ready to burst! I loved seeing you...the girlfriends are coming in February!