Does this cute little boy ring a bell? He was spoiled by 4 older siblings, his Aunt Terry and made a tough ole Dad turn soft. He loved a fuzzy white blanket that his DeeDee will never forget and made our world just a little bit more exciting.


Happy Birthday David dear! 15 years old and what a fine young man you turned out to be! We love our Davey boy!

David was happy to get out of school early and get his driver's permit today. We took him out to eat to celebrate his day and then instead of ice cream cake on such a freezing Nov. evening, he went for a warmer treat. Take a look. We drove up and the "HOT" sign was on!



YUM!!!!!!!!!!! Now that takes the cake!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! Now that is my kind of cake...yummy hot donuts...I am so happy to see he has his permit...what a fun time! I hope his birthday was great!!!!! He was such a cute baby!!
OHHHH I am so sorry I missed David's birthday because he is one of my very favorite nephews!!! I hope it was awesome day for him...I will NEVER EVER forget getting to take care of him at the Atlanta temple when you went to be with Beth's group and he was so good and I just BONDED with him...and of course when he was 3..yes 3 in the summer of 1996 when I asked his siblings if theu knew where I could get a cord to hook up my TV in my car and DAVID showed me each turn to get to the Radio Shak..he not only knew where it was, he knew it was the right store to go to buy a cord for a TV!!!!!! He is brilliant! Happy Birthday! (and I would have eaten all of your donuts!)
HAPPY B-DAY DAVID!!! I love your hair-cut it reminds me of Noahs.
I see you figured out how to change your blog background! I want to see some pictures of your thanksgiving week with your kids!
Post a Comment