Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Party

Jerry and I went to my work's Christmas party. It was at a Resort in North Myrtle Beach. They had a nice meal and there was a band for dancing. Jerry liked all the seafood dishes.
( My dress from Beth's wedding has become my official Holiday dress. Just glad it still fits after 7 years!)

6 comments:

Jean said...

Y'all look so cute together! I still think you look pretty in your holiday dress...I wish I could still fit into what I wore 7 years ago...hahahaha! It sounds like your party was fun!

Anonymous said...

You look nice!!! Unc;e Jerry ...... well looks like he a bishop.

kim e said...

That is funny Lauren, I will pass that on to your haggered old Bishop Uncle!

Libbi said...

The Bishop and you both look awesome. You continue to be a standard bearer for righteous living! and I love you both!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

kaitlyn just keeps yelling and pointing "GRAMMY GRAMMY GRAMMY"

DeeDee said...

It's amazing how you never seem to change - age-wise, size-wise, and thoughtfulness-wise. You are special to so many people. You looked great for your party. I'm like Jean and wish I could say I could wear the same things from 7 years ago. You go girl!