Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Survey

I was reading LaNelle's blog and she said anyone who loves Christmas had to do this, so I definitely love Christmas so here goes:

Christmas Survey
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like both, but I like to wrap and tie pretty bows. ( I just want all my paper under the tree to coordinate.)

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real are the best, but Artificial are so much easier. I do let my children get a real one their Senior year and they get to pick it out.

3. When do you put up the tree? Dec. 1

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually a few days after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? I don't think so.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby dolls

7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother in law

8. Easiest person to buy for? Beth

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Oh, yes several!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Real mail is still great!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I have one.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have so many, I'll say Mr. Krueger's Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh, yes.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Mom's white powdered cookies.

16. Lights on the tree? The pretty clear ones.

17. Favorite Christmas song? It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like both, wherever family is going to be.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sure

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I want a star, but right now I have a bow.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve, b/c Christmas morning Santa comes and we look in our stocking then.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Anyone who does not celebrate Christmas.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love snowmen

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I agree with Lanelle, just good ole Southern food.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A job for Jerry

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Jean

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Jared

OK, everyone.....your turn!

2 comments:

LaNelle said...

Oh I loved your answers! I do feel honored that you participated!

Jean said...

OK...I answered..I love these surveys because I learn things about everyone and it just confirms what I already know and I feel good that I know that much about you!