No snow, just cold. Oh, well nice to sleep in, eat a big breakfast and just hang out at home. I can't handle watching TV all day like someone I know so I decided to scrapbook and cook. Now I just need someone to come over and eat ...
All of that looks delicious..and yes, I can cook and watch tv at the same time..hehe! We have had a fun day over here enjoying our freezing cold and sleet/snow covered ground! I would love a piece of that cake..it looks yummy!
OK, your cake wins...let's just put 2 sets of 3 candles on that and have a do-over for their birthday song! :) is that chili in the pot? man, i'm still cold!
4 comments:
All of that looks delicious..and yes, I can cook and watch tv at the same time..hehe! We have had a fun day over here enjoying our freezing cold and sleet/snow covered ground! I would love a piece of that cake..it looks yummy!
save me some cake...will call you WEDNESDAY!!! enjoyed being with your children!
I would love any food you make! I know you are a natural busybody(unlike my uncle). Hope you had a great weekend. It was really cold here too!
OK, your cake wins...let's just put 2 sets of 3 candles on that and have a do-over for their birthday song! :)
is that chili in the pot? man, i'm still cold!
Post a Comment