Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Do, David too

My favorite little hair dresser, Mindee gave me a nice New Do today. I like the shorter bob and keep looking...

nice to see...
I'm not "skunking it" as my brother tells me!

David came along to for a trim
and then guys just cover it up with a hat!
David was not to thrilled with my photo session today but he was nice and pacified his Mom.

7 comments:

Jean said...

I LOVE it!! That hairstyle definitely suits you!!! :)

Emily said...

Nice haircut!! I like the color too!

The Branham Family said...

looks great!!! i love it! see ya tomorrow morning!!

Marissa and Adeline said...

Love the hair Kim! The color is good too! I am afraid I am going to have to start coloring mine. I am started to get a ton of grey!

Libbi said...

love it!!!! lokks great on you!

The Smiths said...

It really looks good. I did not get a chance to tell you yesterday. I love it!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

You look younger with that cut...the coloring job is great...it looks natural with no little stray greys!