Saturday, February 13, 2010
Snow Beautiful!!!!
David and I were so excited when the snow began. We kept checking to see if it was still coming down. It was so neat to wake up to such a beautiful winter wonderland. I had to open every blind so we could be surrounded by the beauty. The snow just makes everything look so clean and wonderful. It was the perfect snow to make everything look so pretty yet none of the roads were iced over. It was safe to get out and ride to the beach and enjoy the sight there too.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved all the snow pictures..it was so beautiful coming down and beautiful on all the trees...I loved the snowman David made...what a great day!!! We should have more days like today..it was fun!
Loved the snowman! Time even more special with Jake there too. Just wish we were closer together so we could spend more time together. There's just nothing like the peacefulness that snow brings to the world it falls on. Purity at its best.
love the snowman!!!!! Peter and Ellen (and Patti) were at our house with the twinners and they had tons of fun too!!
Post a Comment