Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alee's Blessing day

What a great way to start the new year with a Sunday trip to Columbia for Alee's blessing day. She was so adorable and we enjoyed getting everyone together afterwards for lunch at Beth's house. Lots of photos, but that is just the way I like it... keep all the moments fresh! Enjoy

Alee smiling

Isn't her little pearl bracelet so cute!
Grandaddy and Alee after lunch
We all brought casseroles
Kristen, Chloe and Gramps
Beth and Grandma
Carolyn and Grammy
Jared, Kristen and Kim
David
Brittany, Natalie and Jacob
Melissa, Will, Carolyn and Seth

Kaitlyn dressed herself
Great entertainment from Rob, Jared and Rachel (Rob's Mom)

The children joined the Band!
Chloe reached for Beth for the first time- Beth was so excited!

4 generations
3 generations

5 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like ya'll had so much fun!!

Jean said...

Awwww...I wish I could have been there...everyone is all smiles and Alee looks absolutely adorable!!! Everyone is so precious!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

man - judging by those pictures, maybe I should just stop eating all together!
I really need to get some weight off....bleh. At least Alee's cute!

Libbi said...

so wish it wasn't my 3 in a row work weekwnd so I could have been there!!! she is gorgeous! your family is just beautiful!!

Marissa and Adeline said...

Cute Pics Beth. Don't feel overwhelmed by the weight. You just had her! You will get it off!