Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19

Wonderful, Inspiring, Listening, Loving......Will



22 years ago we were blessed with our little Will who came 3 weeks early and weighed 6lb. 15 oz . From the very beginning he had the most pleasant personality. He loved to rock and cuddle and smiled at everyone. He found his thumb early and was quiet content.

Here are just a few of my favorite things about Will.


He will always be my Gerber BabyHappiest little fellow

Sweetest little toddler
Kindest little school boy
Helpful big brother

Best buddy
Great Friend

Wonderful Brother

Inspiring Missionary

Greatest Uncle

And the most loving son who I am glad has never outgrown HUGS for MOM!

I am so thankful that he continues to have all of the above qualities and some beautiful young lady is going to be very blessed one day.












































































3 comments:

Jean said...

Well all I can say to that is amen and amen! Will is wonderful and will make some lucky girl a very blessed wife!!!

LaNelle said...

Amen to some girl being very lucky to have him one day!

Happy Birthday Will!!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

He was such a cute little baby/kid...except he was (like the older ones) so small that David doesn't look 6 years younger than him in that before school picture!
I think you're going to have a harder time "letting" him get married than the others.