Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chloe's Blessing day

It was a nice day. Chloe was so sweet and just slept through most of church. Jared gave her a beautiful blessing. She is blessed to have such good parents. Kristen made her a new bow to go with her blessing dress.

Looks like another little gamecock fan!
(Kristen says her" Carolina" pasie is her favorite one.)

Grandma and Gramps came down for the blessing. Grandma gave her the pretty little pearl bracelet she is wearing.

What a big yawn for such a little bitty baby.

Granddaddy loves his little Chloe

Grammy thinks she is such a sweet baby, so pleasant.
It is sometimes hard to believe my little boy is all grown up with a family of his own.
Jared is such a wonderful Daddy!

7 comments:

Emily said...

She is a beautiful baby and looks so sweet.

Jean said...

Awww...those pictures brought tears to my eyes...Chloe looks absolutely beautiful and I know the day was perfect! I wish I could have been there! Jared and Kristen look so happy and I know they are wonderful parents! What a great day!!!!!

Libbi said...

Thank you! It killed me to not be there but I barely made it home from work before falling asleep. One day I'll work days and not miss so much!!! She is gorgeous and Kristen and Jared look fabulous! A friend sent me a message that she sure enjoyed having your family in their ward today!!

The Smiths said...

She is so cute. Baby blessings are the best.

Marissa and Adeline said...

Congrats Kim! I love the dress you made for her! I also love the headbands that she is always in.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

She is so cute. I wish me and my kids could have gone home today with you too....

Grandma Ard said...

What a wonderful day and how my heart was full to see my oldest grandson with his beautiful bride and baby! I am grateful for you and Jerry and all that you have been as parents. I love you, Happy Mother's day! love, Momma