Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

I have had such a good weekend. I loved having all my boys home. ( I missed my Beth) I am so blessed to have a beautiful daughter and four handsome sons. They bring me so much joy. I love seeing the wonderful adults they have become. The many good choices they are making are bringing so many blessings into our lives.

Just Mom and her boys!
I wanted a few photos after church. Well 3 out of 4 will have to do. ( Jared was already out of his church clothes.)

Jacob

Will

David

Chloe was so much fun.
Uncle Jacob was just waking up and Chloe was ready for a morning nap.
Granddaddy and his chair still make a good pair for rocking little ones to sleep.
Kristen gets Chloe ready for Church in her cute little dress and matching bow but Chloe decided
she would rather take a little snooze than have her picture made.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Awwww...I love all the pictures of you and your handsome boys! I have such good looking nephews and Chloe is just beautiful! I am so glad that you had a wonderful mothers day! I am sure Beth was wishing she could have shared your day! You are the best mom...I love you!

The Smiths said...

Chloe is so precious! I totally enjoyed her sitting in front of me yesterday. You have such a cute family!

Libbi said...

Jerry always loves the baby girls!!! (well, and boys too!) LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you and your boys

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

You need a picture of kristen. Man I missed being there. I tried to keep myself from being miserable about it all weekend...I guess I partly succeeded.

Grandma Ard said...

What a beautiful sight! especially "Granddaddy Edwards and the baby" but nothing beats a mother and her children. just remember Beth, anyday a mother is with her children is "mother's day" In this ole life we all must share!!