
It was great to feel the sand between our toes.

Sad reminder of what the wildfires left behind. This community was so wonderful in reaching out to all those who suffered loss though. It was great to see the support so many gave.

Nothing beats a Flip Flop kind of day!

David enjoying a little music as he walks our way.

Sure hoping our walks on the beach will shed our winter pounds away!
2 comments:
I do believe I see a tummy on the Bishop!!!! HA! Seriously, y'all look amazing! I am so glad all is well with you all after the fires...we were so worried about you! It's VACATION SEASON so FINALLY, I will get to see my family..we will be in NMB 6/8-6/12. COME VISIT..we will give you your own bedroom...
I LOVE walking on the beach (probably the only time that I do enjoy walking..hahaha)! I am so glad that you live close enough to go often...now that is what I call the best kind of enticement to exercise! Enjoy all this warm weather...on days like this it must be really fun to live so close!
Post a Comment