Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who is having fun in the balls?

Aren't they the cutest little fellows! Do you know who they are? They turned out to be great teenagers too.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Ok...I knew right away it was David but I had to think about the other one...Patrick..I got it!

Marissa and Adeline said...

Well I know one kid. You can't miss that Edwards head! It is david

kim e said...

I knew ya'll would notice that big Edwards bald head!

DeeDee said...

You're right! They both grew up to be awesome teenagers. I still have the picture of the two of them blowing dandilions in front of Handy Pak when they were five. Guess it'll be there "all their lives" as David asked. Patrick and David are pretty special each in his own way and I love them both very much.

Libbi said...

Oh yes!!! I completely recognized David and Patrick!! Can't wait to see them again..and you are right...they are both incredibly nice teenagers!!