My brother Floyd turned a half century April 9th. We stopped by to help him celebrate his day!

He got lots of cool presents so I guess it's not so bad to be so old!

He had a cake with black icing so everyone's mouth and tongue looked painted after a mouthful!

I made him a memory frame with photos of his baby days.

Seth and Carolyn loved his office and thought paper clips and rubber bands were tresures. They also liked playing a cool game on his computer.
2 comments:
Awww...those pictures are so cute and I love Floyd's birthday gift...I want one like that..hahaha! I am so glad he had a good 50th birthday and it looked like the kids were having a ball! I'm glad you are close enough to help him celebrate his big day! What fun!!!!
What great pictures!!!!! So glad y'all got to be with him!
Post a Comment