what fun!!! For my day of service, I came to work early to play with a sick child and Sarah Beth GAVE her the princess mickey ears Uncle Floyd and Laurel gave her...she is a VERY sick child and will never get to go to disney but she has always wanted to and she LOVED SB's gift...so it wasn't much but we were able to participate in that way!
What a great day this has been! I loved knowing that we were all doing some sort of service today and joining with thousands of others in the 98 stakes throughout the southeast! What fun we have all had in one way or another! I will post our pictures of our day soon! So glad y'all had a good day!
2 comments:
what fun!!! For my day of service, I came to work early to play with a sick child and Sarah Beth GAVE her the princess mickey ears Uncle Floyd and Laurel gave her...she is a VERY sick child and will never get to go to disney but she has always wanted to and she LOVED SB's gift...so it wasn't much but we were able to participate in that way!
What a great day this has been! I loved knowing that we were all doing some sort of service today and joining with thousands of others in the 98 stakes throughout the southeast! What fun we have all had in one way or another! I will post our pictures of our day soon! So glad y'all had a good day!
Post a Comment