Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged


Tagged
Beth Tagged me so here goes,
3 Joys:
Jerry
My 5 children and son and daughter in law
My 4 1/3 grandchildren

3 Fears:
Harmful people
Dark places
Losing a family member

3 Goals:
To be prepared each day for seminary
To be a full time homemaker again
To decorate the upstairs bedroom in red before January

3 Obsessions/Collections:
Scrapbooking and sewing
vacumned floors (where you see the lines)
bracelets ( I would like a different one for every outfit)

3 Random Surprising Facts about Me
I was just moved to the front lobby at work and will have to be the people person
I am not a people person ( Jean or Jacob would be great at my job)
I would never win the spelling bee

5 People who are tagged
Jean
Jacob
Libbi
Kristen
Lanelle



3 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I vacuum when i can't see the floor. You vacuum when you can't see the lines. (Yeah, I think I missed that Ninna gene that you got!)

Jean said...

Hahaha...I agree with Beth...I do like to see the lines in the floor but I am happy if that happens once a week...I did not get the Ninna cleaning gene!

Libbi said...

Ok Kim..I insist on a "do-over" because you not being a people person or a good speller is not SURPRISING!!! jk! I'll get around to this survey when I catch up on school stuff