I started teaching seminary this week to High School teenagers. I must say it is the best way to start your day. To see the dedication and eagerness of my young friends come to class from 6:10 am-7:00am before school, is just the motivation I needed to spend so much time in preparation.
Today we all passed off our first scripture mastery! Yaaah, only 24 more to go! I have 2 guys and 2 girls. They are wonderful.
Take a look at my great group!
All smiles so bright and early!
We move to the comfy seats for the videos!
7 comments:
hooray for u and your group!!! scripture mastery was really hard for me and it took me like a week and a half to get the first one! i am glad to get to do homestudy seminary with my mom for 1: i don't have to get up 5 am and 2: i get to sit on our warm, comfy couch instead of the metal chairs at the church. ya'll have fun this year!
It looks like you have a good group of kids and you will have fun this year! I will be calling for your advice and counsel a LOT! I am so glad that I get to teach seminary when you are! What a great year!
those are cute pjs and slippers!
That kid in the recliner looks like John.(At least in that picture he does) Do you think he does? I am sure you are a wonderful seminary teacher! I hope David is good for you! I enjoyed having my Dad teaching me seminary!
Good luck teaching them this year!! They are all such good kids. Let me know if you want the numbers for the guys that did the hardwood for us. They installed it for $2 a square foot. Enjoy the day off tomorrow!
Good luck! That is an exciting calling! Minus the getting up super early part. I remember when my mom taught seminary for one year in Charlotte at our house and I would always be annoyed when the bad morning singing woke me up haha.
good for you to let them wear pjs...that was a HUGE "no-no" in my kids' class...there were too many rules and I think seminary in a home brings such a wonderful Spirit!
Post a Comment