Check out those TUBE socks!
Now for son # 1
and son # 2
and son # 4
Kristen is not sure about the "Redneck Style"
Kim is always happy to have her boys home for a visit!
Watching all the excitement!
Jared doing his victory dance after his 3rd strike!
Jacob gives the victory wave as the High scorer , beating us in both games.
Jerry waiting on the outcome.
Jerry decides to try the wedgie approach...
Definitely not my better side. Great motivation to get out those exercise tapes!
( Now I know why I take the pictures. Jacob owes me big time for this shot!)
Happy ending to a fun night!
7 comments:
How fun! We always fun when we go bowling except I always lose haha...even Connor can beat me!
Finally we get to see the man in all of his glory - hanging out in his barca lounger. Where do the white shorts end and the legs begin? Does anyone have any sunglasses? David - show that man how to get a tan. I saw your blog on the Barton's and had to check it out. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun.
Okay...I loved the pictures and it looked like ya'll were having a great time! I liked all the "butt" shots...not anyone's best side but ya'll are little anyway so it doesn't matter..hahaha! Tell David I think he looked the best...I don't know about the tube sock fashion look but you gotta love Jared and Jacob and their flair for doing things their way! I'm so glad you had a great week-end!
This looked like one fun saturday activity! I like jared and jacob's tube sock bowling fashion, it's very different, and the butt shots are just hahaha funny. luv ya'll and keep having fun! :)
(snickering and laughing very hard) I thought you looked very nice in the butt pictures.
Ok I saw this at jean's and just chuckled!!!!! I'm glad y'all had fun and glad to know someone else's grown up kids act like dufus' when they get together!!!!
oh, that was so funny! I can't believe you put the picture of Dad's wedgie up there!! Was David bowling left handed? It looked like it. Your butt is not nearly as big as you think it is. (Mine is not quite as in shape as I thought it was - i exercised yesterday and my butt is the sorest part of me!!) I wish we could coordinate weekends some time so our visit lines up with everyone elses! I don't like missing the fun!
Post a Comment