Sunday, May 18, 2008

May's prettiest bride

Our niece Charity got married on May 17th in the Columbia Temple and then we went to her great Backyard BBQ reception! It was so fun for me to get to fix her gorgeous long thick hair into tons of spiral curls. Terry could hardly believe that was her little country girl! Take a look and you will agree she was the prettiest princess in all of Flotown......










4 comments:

Jean said...

Charity looks absolutely beautiful and I love her long curly hair! She made an absolutely beautiful bride!

Terry said...

Kim, you did a great job with Charity's hair! She was beautiful!
Everything was perfect! Thanks so much!

Libbi said...

WOW!!!! SHe was gorgeous (and still is of course!!!) OKAY KIM!!! You are hereby elected to do wedding hair forevermore which means you'll have to fly to SLC if Patti marries David because I jokingly promised them (When I had NO IDEA they liked each other)that if they got married we would have a breakfast/lunch at the Joseph Smith Building afterward...hahaha
Anyway, you did a fabulous job!!!!

david santos said...

Very nice... my friend, very nice...
Happy week.