Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all Mother's and future Mommies have a grand day!

I wanted to thank my precious children for the beautiful gifts they showered me with. Beth gave me a new charm for my grandmother's bracelet of a little crown for my "3 little princess granddaughters" and is making me new scrapbook pages for my grandmother album. Jacob met us at the temple today and surprised me tonight with a beautiful picture he framed himself at Hobby Lobby. It is one of my favorite's from the scriptures of Jesus and the woman at the well. I think this one will go in my new bedroom. David gave me the biggest coolest card and my favorite candy- YUM! ( Jared and Kristen are waiting until next weekend when I see them.) The hi-light of my day will be when I get to talk to my Will so far away. I am so thankful to be a mother and grateful for the choice spirits Heavenly Father intrusted in my care.






2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm glad to see your kids gave you such thoughtful gifts and really thought about the things that you like. I am also happy that you will get to talk to Will today. You are the very best mother and I am very happy that your day has been wonderful! (Tell the bishop of that ward down there that they should have done something for mothers day...hahaha!) I love you, Jean

Anonymous said...

The chick at the well!! :)