Sunday, June 8, 2008

HIp Hip Hooray it's June!

I am on the count down for Wednedsay. It is my last day of work for summer and also my 25 th Wedding Anniversary. Our new home is shaping up but no curtains yet so I can't post any photos until I have it a little more finished. I am looking forward to sewing curtains for the summer.
Hope to see lots of family this summer. Come on down and enjoy the ocean breeze and the sand and sea.

2 comments:

Libbi said...

We are coming to daddy's house on Sunday and to the campground on Monday to stay until Friday...woo hoo!!!!!! Can't wait to see you and your house!

Jean said...

Hip Hip Hooray we are on our way!!! We look forward to seeing you on the 14th! I am looking forward to seeing your new house! I can't wait!