Friday, May 9, 2008

One shopped out, one having fun!

I think I have absolutely exhausted Jerry in my date nights for the last few weeks as I have scouted every appliance store and furniture store in the area and surrounding areas looking for the perfect items for our new house. I have to mull and think and compare prices and then I think a little more and eventually I finally decide!!! Remember it has taken me a year to pick a house. ( I know what Jean and Jacob are thinking....that is too much pondering. I bet they are saying: just buy it!!)

Jerry never reads the blog so I will include a photo of how zapped he is this evening. ( He didn't even budge when I took this photo.) Oh, I think he was a little more thrilled on the shopping trip last week when we went to pick out a flat screen TV. Does that surprise anyone?


4 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I am so glad dad is going to get a flat screen tv! He deserves it (just like you deserve the nice house). When on earth will he have time to watch it?

Jean said...

Poor Jerry...asleep with the remote in his hand..I know he is tired of running from place to place but it is so much fun shopping for a new house which you so richly deserve to do, and yes, I do think it takes you forever to make decisions....just buy what you like and then enjoy it! I can't think of anyone more deserving than you to have exactly what you want. I can't wait to see your house!

LaNelle said...

Ok I am the same way! Steven gets so annoyed because when I shop for clothes because I try everything on then make a pile of what I like then try those things on again and sometimes even three times. This is why my brothers refuse to shop with me and why Steven has started saying that everything looks great haha! I am so excited for you to have a new house! And I can't wait to come visit you when I finally make it to South Carolina

Libbi said...

it never ceases to amaze me how much alike you and LaNelle are!! I am polar opposite...impulsive shop and regretter!!! I can't wait to see your house! See you next week!