Ok, here is the ABC Tag for my sisters:
A - ADVOCATE FOR: The safety and health of children.
B - BEST FEATURE: I have always liked my dark hair, but it is beginning to be expensive to keep it dark! Jerry likes my green eyes.
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- Always pink!
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: To see all my children with a great eternal mate and children of their own.
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: cell phone ( I love the security that I can reach out and call whenever I want to hear someone’s voice. )
F- FAVORITE FRUIt- ohh, I love so many, I think apples, grapes and fresh peaches.
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- My family.
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: Gizzards and not planning on.
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I would share it with all my family!
J- Junkie for: peanut M&M's
K- KINDRED SPIRIT: My Mom
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I am not sure, I think everyone who will read this knows about me.
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: I think when Jerry and I stood at the nursery window looking at Seth and thinking he was the greatest little baby in the world and how being Grandparents was so cool.
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Believe those who say it gets easier to send the second or third son away on a misson.
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Eatting a big slice of Red Velvet cake
P - PROFESSION: Being a Mom and now Grammy !
Q - QUOTE: One day at a time.
R - REASON TO SMILE: I have so many people to love and so many that love me.
S- SILLIEST MOMENT- I have many, but I think in Natchez when I performed “God Bless America” for Danny Barber and told him I was going to sing that in the beauty pageant” …He asked me if I had another talent that I might do? Hee hee
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: Okay..I'm tagging Jacob
U - UNINTERESTED IN: Hunting and Fishing
V - VERY SCARED OF: Lizards
W - WORST HABIT: Not always being compassionate, but I am working on it.
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Some really cool luxury resort prepaid with my family that has lots of fancy food and a spa to go get manicures and pedicures for all the girls, and a great big TV for all the guys.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius. Not even sure what it says. I remember when we were kids we use to read them sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Okay...you were right, we do know a lot about you but I did enjoy reading it and I like the things you said. I think it's great how your most memorable moment was becoming a grandmother...cool! I also laughed when I read your silliest moment...I will never forget the look on Danny's face...it was priceless! I still can never sing that song without supressing a laugh, even at church...hahaha! Oh well, at least it gives me a happy memory when I hear God Bless America (I'm sure people wonder why I find that song so amusing!) Thanks for finally doing the survey...it was fun! I love you, Jean
Yea! I loved reading your answers! It's so fun to learn things about my aunts! Thanks for doing it!
i guess i'm it since i got tagged. i don't have one of those blog things, but here's my own ABC, i have time b/c i'm being worthless at work at the moment, b/c it's quiet...
A - ADVOCATE FOR: hopeless romantics.
B - BEST FEATURE: depends on who you ask, some like my glasses, some like my beard, some hate one, the other or both.
C- COLOR PREFERENCE- Currently Green.
D - DREAMS & DESIRES: being eternal with someone else
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: toilet.
F- FAVORITE FRUIt- currently tied pineapple/pears
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- 2 year Missionary Service
H - HAVE NEVER TRIED: bungy jumping.
I - IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I might be able to pay for school next semester
J- Junkie for: hostess zingers
K- KINDRED SPIRIT: Jackie Jones (both male and female version)
L - LITTLE KNOWN FACT: would rather write than read
M - MEMORABLE MOMENT: Flying to the wrong airport and realizing it when the girl was two hours away waiting on me, yeah we'd didn't work out so well.
N - NEVER AGAIN WILL I: buy boxers
O - OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: i indulgence on a regular basis and enjoy it
P - PROFESSION: Logistics Dispatcher/Supervisor; full-time student
Q - QUOTE: Giving up is giving in to fear or laziness.
R - REASON TO SMILE: my mouth is worth about $10,000 of my dad's money, that deserves one.
S- SILLIEST MOMENT- watching a dominican try to nail a hanging door back on to a house, you had to be there but it was priceless
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: i tag natalie and kaitlyn
U - UNINTERESTED IN: feminists and homosexuals
V - VERY SCARED OF: Being alone in a closed in room with someone trying to give me a tetnis shot
W - WORST HABIT: dating
X - X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: the dominican republic
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: i couldn't tell you, and don't really care
I love your answers, Jacob! Especially who you tagged. That will be fun to here their answers.
Mom
OK, i think your quote should be "Everything in Moderation" b/c that and another one that I can't think of right now were the two I heard most growing up!
I laughed so hard remembering that God Bless America song...I'm laughing now...poor Danny!!! My favorite part was you holding out the sceptor like you were the statue of Liberty and didn't you do a split???? hahahahahahaha
Post a Comment