Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home sweet home

Well, it has almost been a year in Little River, SC. After months and months of searching we finally decided on a house to buy. Thank goodness that it is a buyers market at the moment and low interest rates. We were able to find a bigger house for our budget and our plans are to move in the last weekend of May.

Here is a photo of the Exterior and a couple of the "Model Home" for the interior. ( Our's won't be quiet as luxurious but ever so family friendly and awaiting visits from those we love so much. )

Enjoy!


10 comments:

Jean said...

I can't wait to come and enjoy the new house...it is so great to see you FINALLY have a really nice house and one that your whole family can enjoy as they continue to grow. It will be a fun place to watch grandchildren grow. Will is going to love it when he gets home and tell David I am happy that he is going to have his "own" space upstairs...too cool! I love you, Jean

Libbi said...

I love it...where is it? how many bedrooms? how close to the beach? obviously we do not talk enough!!!! I just hope it has numbers on the front (remember when Beth wanted a house with numbers on the front??) Yea for you!!!!! and good call to wait for the buyer's market!!!!

kim e said...

It is not very far from where we live now. We will still be about 10 minutes from the beach. It does have numbers on the front. A pretty pewter stone with the #'s engraved it it. We will live at 174 Carolina Crossing Blvd. .... I think that is so fitting for the "Carolina Gamecock" family that we are!
I can't wait for ya'll to see it. I went today and measured the windows. I will love getting to sew and decorate all summer.

Jared A. Edwards said...

Now everyone won't have to hear me playing yahtzee on the toilet when I take dumps!

Libbi said...

I am so excited for you..I can hardly wait to see it and I KNOW you will make it gorgeous!!!

Marissa and Adeline said...

Congrats Kim! It looks like a really nice home! I am sure you will enjoy decorating it! We will have to come and visit sometime!

LaNelle said...

Wow that is gorgeous! I want to come visit! I am jealous that you get to be so close to the beach!

will said...

Is that the same skinny tree from our old house?:)

Jean said...

Okay Kim..time for an update..you need to do the tagged thing...or at least tell us what you are doing to prepare to move! Have a good day! Love, Jean

ELIZEM said...

hey aunt kim!
i cannot wait to see your new house! It looks Huge from the pictures.