I was so excited for the labor day weekend to arrive. David would have all his brothers home for a few days of fun. Great plans had to be altered just a bit. Poor David got sick and it just went down hill until Sunday night we had to go make a visit to Urgent care. He was quarantined to his room and out came the lysol, and face mask and tylenol.
The results were in.

David missed all the family meals.

He didn't get to play with cute little Chloe.

In Grandaddy's chair

Chloe likes the Elmo "Happy book".

Everyone loved the rockers. Chloe found it a great way to take a nap.

Will never to be lost again- thanks to his new GPS!

Jared still entertains us with good music and song.

Jacob enjoying his morning juice on the porch.

I think Chloe is having a happy day at Grammy and Grandaddy's house.

Chloe is so cute checking out her new Polka dot dress!

Jared and Chloe ready for church.

Kristen looked so cute in her purple dress. I loved Jared's matching tie.

Will loves to have Sunday Dinner at it's best! We went Ninna style today.

David is improving today with no fever. (No photos, he refused. I think grumpiness may be a good sign he is getting better.)
8 comments:
I am so glad that we got to come and that ya'll will be coming in a couple of weeks. I hope David gets better soon. I love ya'll and look forward to the next holiday spent in ya'lls company.
My poor David!!! Life is just not fair at all sometimes...I'm so glad he is getting better. Can't wait to see you soon.
it is my personal request that the pajama photo be removed and replaced with better picture. Thank-you, and good night.
Oh, will will you are just too cute in your pj's!
I like all the pictures - even the pj one - and i think the picture of Jared holding Chloe she has a cute face in that one. I need to set up my porch so it's 'inviting' (rather than filled with boxes!) We can't wait for your visit to Columbia!!!!!
I love all the photos...I'm sorry I didn't get to see David in any of them...I don't think I would want my photo taken if I felt like crap either...I think the one of Will in his pjs is adorable and Chloe is precious!!! Everyone looks so relaxed in all the rockers!! At least you all got to spend some time together...well, except David who was in the leper colony upstairs..hehe!!!
well bill, looks as if there's only one result, we learn mom's password hack into her blog, and remove photos that do not reflect us in a poor manner.
take out the do not*
Post a Comment