Saturday evening Shug wanted to treat us to seafood so we headed to Calabash. Trish and David and me checked out the fishing boats before going in to eat Seafood.
I just had to ask the fisherman of these boats where they were from after seeing the names of their boats.
I don't think they were quite as thrilled about it as we were. Shug was too busy trying out some homemade butter mints. ( They were good.)
Lastly, before retiring to bed. Jerry decided to read Shug and Trish a bedtime story. He pulled out his Korean Father's day gift from Jared some years ago. A Korean children's book entitled" Who pooped on my head". Looks like it was enjoyed by all!



6 comments:
Looks like ya'll had fun. Calabash has great seafood.
What a fun week-end!!! I'm glad you had a good time!!!
Where were the boats from???
the boats were from jerusalem
To answer your question Libbi, The men who owned the boats were brothers who live in Shalotte, NC. Just fishermen who are members.
haha - I love Jacob's answer! :) What did they think of the book? Dad needs to read it to Seth - he finds bodily functions funny lately (must be the age).
Post a Comment