Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Waiting for the weekend!

I am so looking forward to Friday coming. We are blessed to be over the sick germs at our house and keep praying we all will stay healthy and well as the season moves along.
I can hardly wait to see my Grandbailey's and visit Beth and Rob in their new house. (I have a few bags of surprises and goodies that are sure to be a hit!) I can hardly wait to play with everyone. I am excited that David and Jerry can go enjoy Gamecock football with Jacob. I am thankful that I will get to see Jared and Kristen and Chloe again and celebrate Kristen's birthday. I will be happy to see Will on Sunday ( He is heading this way on Friday for a Young Single Adult activity, while I go that way. Sometimes it is just difficult to get everyone's schedule to work out. We will look forward to everyone being together on Sunday and enjoy watching Seth and Carolyn in their Primary program.
We also are planning to visit Libbi on Saturday and see her beautiful new home. (I here Grandma Ard has a ticket on the train and is headed to Columbia too. SO much fun is near!)
Other wonderful news is my niece Charity had a teeny sweet baby girl-Lorelei that we will visit on our way back Sunday.
Two days more and counting!

4 comments:

jacob said...

when exactly is granny train hopping?

Jean said...

It will be fun to have everyone together...I know you are looking forward to seeing all your kids and grandkids! Fun week-end ahead for you!!! :) I hope you have a great time!

Libbi said...

Granny is coming on Friday night so she can be at our house all weekend and get to see Kim too! She'll be going back with Heather and Kalib on Tuesday. Y'all are all welcome for dinner on Saturday! I can't WAIT to see everyone and to see Beth's new house!!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I love the way Grandma has changed into "Granny" over the past few years! haha. We are so excited you're visiting...I wish we had a real bed for you to sleep in instead of the air mattress - maybe one day we'll be all equipped! At least we can put it in the baby's room and you'll have some privacy (well, except that the door doesn't shut all the way - haha)