Thursday, September 17, 2009

Employee of the Month

I got employee of the month today at work!
(I figured I better take a pic before the flowers shrivel. I don't have a green thumb.) It came with such a cute cup and saucer too. I also got some nice gift cards.


Come on over and we will go have a treat together.

All this yellow made me think of Jacob and Grandma.

6 comments:

Jean said...

Oh Congratulations Kim!!! You deserve it, I am quite sure! Enjoy your employee of the month status this month...so cool! I love the yellow flowers...they remind me of Noah!!! :)

kim e said...

You are right, Jean. Noah is our little yellow buddy too!

Libbi said...

I thought of Noah also! AND CONGRATS KIM!!!! Without a doubt, I am sure you are the best employee at the school...so very cool that they recognize it!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

*MaryEllen* said...

Congrats!! I love the flowers & I'm sure the gift cards will come in handy! :)

The Smiths said...

Congrats! I love it that they recognized all that you do!

jacob said...

quality.