Sunday, August 23, 2009

Extended family fun

Saturday we all met in Florence for a baby shower for Charity. Fun to see cousins together again.

We enjoyed a short over night visit with Celeste and Spencer and girls.
Marissa and Adeline loved sleeping in the loft.

Adeline is a little night owl and decided to stay up and have a few snacks with Uncle Jerry in his chair. ( Wish I had taken a pic. She was so cute rocking with him) After some m&m's and a few bowl of snacks and cold milk she finally gave it up around 11 pm and went to sleep.
The girls liked a morning rock on the porch.
Just wouldn't do if Aunt Kim didn't get to fix "hair" pretty. . Marrisa thought everyone should see there cute ponytails.
Wish we all lived closer so we could get together more often. I am so glad we have continued to stay close through the years and share fun moments together.

6 comments:

Jean said...

It looks like you had such a fun week-end and what adorable girls Marissa and Adeline are! So glad that they got to spend the night! Charity looks so happy and glowing as does Beth...of course, Beth you are always beautiful to me! Celeste is as pretty as always!

Marissa and Adeline said...

Jean did I ever invite you to my blog? If not facebook me and tell me your email. Thank you for saying my girls are adorable. Marissa loved Kim and Adeline loved Jerry. Thanks kim again we had a wonderful time. I really do wish we lived closer to each other!

jacob said...

i'm jealous. i'm always lacking spencer/celeste time. hopefully we'll have some sort of edwards get together soon

Emily said...

Looks like ya'll had fun. I wish I was there.

Terry said...

I look as big as Charity! Yep, that's me!
Thanks, Kim for the wonderful shower! It was great to see so many family members there. We do need a reunion!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

That is the cutest little pigtails on her. I like the rockers.