Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet Surprise!

Saturday we went to a wedding at the Temple and when we came out we had the best SURPRISE-Kristen and Jared brought Chloe to see Grammy and Granddaddy! They were all dressed up in Sunday best.
I wanted to take her home with me.

Her smile just melted our heart.
Is that not the cutest face!
Daddy-daughter so sweet
She had her beautiful dress on that her Great Grandma Ard gave her.
Uncle Will loving those nose kisses!
They are so beautiful. I love their matching blues!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love her dress. She is so cute.

Jean said...

Awww...what a great surprise!!! They all look so cute dressed up in their Sunday best and Chloe gets cuter and cuter...if that's possible! So glad you got to see them...so very thoughtful!!

Libbi said...

How absolutely SWEET of Kristen and Jared...and isn't she just gorgeous (Chloe and Kristen!) What a great surprise

myglorydays said...

You are all a good looking group but Chloe was outshining everyone :) Just too cute!
Jewel