Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Family History-Guess who?

Take a look at the photo and see if you know her full name, what side of the family she belongs too and where she was in the photo. (If you know right off who she is...tell me what thought came to your mind.)

5 comments:

Jean said...

That is Azalee Elizabeth Hedgepath Swilley from Daddy's side also known as Ninna! I think she is at work in this picture (the school system she worked for??)! Anyway, the first thought I had was how pretty she is!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

yeah, I knew all that. I can also give her birthday and probably 2-3 generations names above that if you want. :)
Look at that crusty sink behind her. (No, that wasn't the thought that came to my mind...I just noticed it.)
I actually thought, in that picture she reminds me of Grandma (even though they aren't related)...maybe it's the familiar smile and how I feel about them that makes me think they look similar (but Rob agreed with me).

LaNelle said...

I knew it and I thought "I miss her" seriously very first thought that came to my mind. Then love this picture! I love that she worked at a school and I do too and you do...see the three of us are seriously so much a like!

Libbi said...

I absolutely knew it was Ninna and my first thought was like LaNelle's.."I wish I could go to her house in Summerton" and then I saw the RL Bryon poster and thought, "Wow they've been around a long time" Thanks for posting!

Libbi said...

oh and when I saw it tonight I thought...she reminds me of Kim!