David needed a trim and I needed a haircut and my dark hair back! Here are some before and after shots. What do you think?
David is just going for a little shaping up after his bad hair experience in the fall.
Here is the blaa washed out , haggered Kim after a long day at work.

Here is the blaa washed out , haggered Kim after a long day at work.
Now for the results:
Now isn't that a handsome young man! Trimmed in style.

...and a more pleasant version of Kim with a nice improvement!
(Layered and back to the color the Lord gave me to start with. )
We had Jerry come along and talked him into getting a trim too!

5 comments:
OK...now you know that I love you but I have to say I love the improved look...I like your layers, your color and you look a lot younger!
I love your hair! You look awesome! And that hot pink is such a good color on you! (and I'm not just saying that because I love pink haha)
ewww did not like the before but the after is HOT!!! you are so gorgeous...and I love your hair!
I was hoping Lanelle saw this post, being a lover of hairstyle and color and pink! (Will wanted to take some pics while I was having it done but I wasn't as brave as Lanelle was on her blog one time. I had to stick to the before and after only.) Thanks for the comments. I knew my family would be tell me what they really thought. I love ya'll!
I love your haircut. It's so cute. David's looks great also.
Post a Comment