Beth and I took the big kids to look for seashells when they came for the weekend. Seth and Carolyn found the big sand hole to be the hit of the day. Beth enjoyed watching the waves roll in. The fall weather made it to cold for wading but we had to get just a little wet sand between our toes! Wish you could all come and play in the sand with us! The sound and smell of the ocean is so soothing to the soul any time of year.....
4 comments:
I love the ocean. It is the most soothing place in the world to me. Calms my spirit! I'm so glad ya'll live down there! What a fun day...to walk on the beach. It looks like everyone enjoyed it!
the ocean is wonderful and so are you and those babies! love, Momma
I agree with Jean - I love just sitting there looking at the ocean. When I first opened the page (with 16 others in tabs) I didn't pay attention to whose page I was reading and I thought, who is that kid in the hole? (haha), then I saw, oh, that's MY kid in the hole! (I think that picture shows the butt/hips that I finally am getting - and is hurting so bad after my most recent aerobics workouts!)
BOO to the "I've had several kids" butt/hips!
Beth is crazy..she has no butt or hips! And yes, the beach is great ANY time of the year which is why i think I am coming for 4 days in January or February to just relax after all the travelling and chaos of Christmas and graduations...I wanted to come in October but it never worked out..but I am coming!!! tell me when you ahve a break from school!
Post a Comment