Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hair do's for two




The twins finally have enough hair to fix. I had fun on their visit getting them ready for church. I just love the water spout hair do on babies!


6 comments:

Kristen Edwards said...

They look so cute! I have always loved dresses and tights on little girls! I can't wait till tomorrow! I am starting to post again. I have been bad at it, but I will do better.

Marissa and Adeline said...

They look so cute! The dress that Natalie is wearing Marissa wore when she was a baby(I had the 3-6 month size). I fix Adelines hair like that all the time! I am sure you enjoyed seeing them!

Libbi said...

Remember when you fixed LaNelle's hair like that with your braces' rubber bands because she had no hair???? I loved it when you were around to do her hair...no wonder she is so much like you!!!

Jean said...

They are so cute! I love little girl hair-dos! I loved fixing Emily's like that but her hair just stood straight up on top of her head. I miss those days...what a couple of doll babies! I love their whale spouts!

Grandma Ard said...

I love the hair color!!!Finally a redhead! When I look at the picture of the thumbs in their mouths I think of you and Jean and your thumbs in your mouths! It is so fun to look back and remember those wonderful times and to look forward with such joy! Momma

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I love reading everyone's comments. (Those are both handmedown outfits - except for kate's tights...which cost $7! I should have looked at the price before I bought them - for once, I forgot to and it bit me!)