Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day blessings

Our home was filled with all our children and grandchildren for Mother's day weekend. We had sleeping quarters in every corner! We enjoyed the beach and spending time together. Sunday we all made it to church on time and filled up a couple of pews. After church we had our big dinner and then I announced that whatever males in the house loved their mothers and wives would be doing the dishes.
We females are so glad we are so loved! Take a look...

They did such a grand job!

Right down to a sparkle and shine!

I love Mother, she loves me, we are a happy family.




Mother dear I love you so, your happy smiling face...




I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to be the mother to my 5 special spirits. They fill my heart and soul beyond measure.
I love you...my sweet children!
Thank you for becoming all that I ever hoped for.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I loved all the photos...esp. loved the one of you and all your kids...they are a good looking group and you are richly blessed!! I love you...you are a righteous mother in Israel!!!

Libbi said...

love the photos!!! and am jealous that you got to be with ALL of your children...so glad you did though!! what great men to clean so well!!