Chloe was enjoying her one trip on the steps before Grammy blocked them off!
Chloe loved all the room to explore. Guess if you are too little to sit on top of the stool you can just take the bottom!
Seemed the busy weekend came and left way too fast. How come the work week can't zip by like that? (Jared had a good idea that the work and weekend should have equal time.) We are glad the Edwards bed and breakfast is already starting to get booked and family and friends will be coming down to play. Call and get your reservation soon:)
5 comments:
she is so cute on the move...what did you do to the sleeves? elastic or smocking?
Love all the pictures of Chloe...she is moving around a lot! The dress is adorable!
She is such a cute baby! I know mom and dad are excited to come see you in a few weekends.
you deleted my comment.
I deleted it Jacob b/c I fixed my mistake.
Post a Comment